The Greer Amps Arbuckle Trem produces a beautiful, gently pulsating, amp-like tremolo. The Arbuckle design is based on the vintage EA tremolo circuit with some slight tweaks to get the best sounding tremolo circuit possible.
This pedal features Speed, Depth, and Volume controls. The Speed control alters the rate at which the tremolo pulsates, the Depth control alters how deep the tremolo's volume swell is, and the Volume control allows for a plentiful amount of boost. The Arbuckle can be used as a boost or as a tremolo. Need a boost? Just turn the Speed and Depth controls all the way down. This reduces the effect of the tremolo circuit to almost zero. Moving the Speed and Depth controls up will bring the tremolo back to a beautiful, smooth, amp-like pulsation!
The Arbuckle Trem features a bright blue LED that pulses with the speed of the tremolo effect.
On tour with Elvis Costello, Casey Meyer, Laur Joamets of Sturgill Simpson, Modest Mouse, JJ BOOGIE (ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT), and AUSTIN SISK!
- Transistor-based Tremolo
- Smooth, even tremolo with on-board tremolo tone
- Vintage "principal's office" simulated wood-grained faceplate
- Volume boost compensates for the typical volume loss that other tremolos have
- Blue LED flashes with the speed of the tremolo effect
- True Bypass
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner
- The Arbuckle Tremelo is currently built to order, and will ship within approximately 1-2 weeks of your order placement and payment