Stomp on FETTO Nord 70 when you need something rough'n honky, the only needed party sounds to drown your audience and band who's constantly making boring jokes about you. Here we go! Get excellent string separation all the way from smooth overdrive to heavy distortion. The character of your instrument and amplifier won't get lost. And it's designed to match the volume control on your guitar perfectly. Most pedals sounds just like a pedal. Not the case with FETTO/FAT-oh Nord 70—that swivel-hipped loudmouth.
Nord 70 vs. Nord Nord 70 has a more edgy and hotheaded distortion character— which makes us think about the great Mick Ronson and the early Eddie Van Halen. The knobs on Nord 70 are ashtray grey.
- All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design.
- Further development of FETTO Standard (the early version) cross-fertilized with Under Over
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON's indicated with blue and orange LED's.
- External Controls: Drive, Tone, Volume and More (pre or post distortion independent boost)
- Internal controls: 1 'Lowdrive' & 1 'Gain' trimmer.
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/3,5mA (= rich battery life).
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 VDC, center-pin negative