THE PERFECT BALANCE OF P-90 AGGRESSION WITH SINGLE COIL BITE.
The Steel Pole 42 set of Single Coil Pickups is one of our most popular sets of pickups. The perfect blend between a P-90 and a single-coil. Musicians looking for a thick, warm, and beefier sound will love the sound of these pickups. This model is wound with 42-gauge wire, and features ceramic bar magnets that blend the P-90 and single-coil sound perfectly. The Steel Pole 42 Pickups are beefier than the Blues Specials and our Stock set while still remaining bright and snappy.
When playing clean, Steel Pole 42’s sound large and rich, especially in the lows and highs. Not as dark as a P-90, this model still retains a beautiful openness and clarity while still remaining very dynamic. Steel Pole 42’s sound thicker in the midrange with more of a “chainsaw” grind, as opposed to a smoother AlNiCo distortion. For musicians looking for more of a traditional P-90 sound, we recommend using our Steel Pole 43 Pickups.
- P-90/ Single Coil Hybrid sound, in a Single Coil Position
- Direct replacement for Fender® Telecaster®
- Huge mid-range tone with a Ceramic bite.
- This equals more growl and aggression
- In a set,the Bridge Pickup is calibrated to sound just as hot as the neck pickup
- Features Ceramic Bar Magnets
- Adjustable Steel Pole Pieces
- Standad is no cover on Neck pickup. Polished Nickel Open-Top Cover or raw Nickel on demand